The festival was instituted by the creative association "Triumph".
PURPOSES OF FESTIVAL:
- Preserve and develop traditions of the multinational culture of the Russian Federation and foreign countries;
- discovering of new talents among children and youth;
- promoting and supporting the most talented children and youth in the field ofarts;
- granting children from orphanages and children with disabilities and special needs the opportunity to find their place in the art world;
- granting children an opportunity to work with leading cultural specialists and people of art;
- facilitate the exchange of experience between the members of ensembles and their teachers, support continuous creative contacts between them and and support their unification within the framework of the Festival’s movement;
- Improve the professional skills of heads of collectives and educators (by conducting seminars, round tables and master classes);
- Attract attention from state, international, commercial and public organizations to the problems faced by the artistic community and performers;
- Publicize children and youth creativity in the mass media.
The festival will include competitions of soloists, creative meetings, master - classes, Fair song soundtracks, excursions in the city, its’palaces and nearby suburbs,visiting theatre and museums, awards ceremony and gala concert for the festival.