The Beauty Festival in the Krasnopartizansky municipal district in 2020 will be held for the fourth time. Annually, over 1,500 people take part in this large-scale event, including guests from neighboring areas: Dukhovnitsky, Ivanteyevsky, Pugachevsky, and the urban district of Mikhailovsky. The festival is notable for its entertainment and colorfulness, as it allows its participants to demonstrate the diversity of beauty forms. Within the framework of the Festival, everyone can present one of the exhibitions: grape exhibition; exhibition of cheese and cheese products; boiled sugar exhibition; exhibition of arts and crafts; photo exhibition or take part in the following contests:
1. Competition hairstyles "Long braid - girlish beauty." In the format of the catwalk “You, my braid, beauty”, participants must demonstrate an original hairstyle, the basis of which is weaving. The hairstyle should have a name.
2. Costume contest "Waltz of the flowers." The competition is held in the form of a competitive demonstration program (show-show). To participate in the show, you must prepare comments for the demonstration show (fashion show). Costumes are shown on their own or with the help of demonstrators. Costumes should be made in the floral theme.
3. The competition of baked products "Art of Taste". Participants present to the Competition a baked product of any recipe and method of preparation, decorated in floral themes. Each competitive product must have a presentation sheet containing the name and recipe.
4. The competition of bouquets "Color Presentation." Both individual and collective works can be presented at the competition. Bouquets should be made of natural materials and made out in any form, in accordance with the imagination of the authors.
5. Patchwork Sewing Competition “Beauty from Shreds”. The competition is held in the format of the exhibition. The competition accepts copyright and collective works relevant to the theme of the Beauty Festival. Competitive work is performed in any patchwork technique.
6. Crowning competition “Shine! Shine! Sparkle! ”The competition is held in the form of a competitive demonstration program (show-show). To participate in the show, you must prepare comments for the demonstration show (fashion show). Crowns are demonstrated on their own or with the help of demonstrators. The competition accepts copyright and collective works relevant to the theme of the Beauty Festival. The crown can be made of any material in accordance with the imagination of the author.
The festival venue is represented by the following areas: photo zone, beauty zone, presentation area, relaxation area, exhibition area, gastronomic area, game area, sports area.
The symbol of the Festival is a butterfly. The colors symbolizing the Festival are pink and its shades, lilac and its shades, turquoise, white. The opening of the Festival is marked by the appearance of the Queen of the Festival in a chaise drawn by a horse. A concert program is presented for the audience, which contains numbers about beauty, colors and wonderful feelings. On the territory of the Festival there is a free cafe for visitors, which offers tasting fish soup, pilaf, shulum and okroshka. The national cuisine offers to try Uzbek, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Armenian, Bashkir, Kazakh, Dagestan and, of course, Russian cuisine. Needleworkers and craftsmen from all the districts and neighboring cities are invited to the Festival. Those who wish can take pictures with acrobats on stilts, living statues, take part in the magical performance of a magician, enjoy the soap bubble show and smoke show. For children, there are entertainment areas with inflatable trampolines, carousels, cars and shooting gallery.