A landmark cultural event of the all-Russian level is held in the spiritual capital of Siberia. Here you can enjoy music performed by the open-air orchestra of St. Sophia's Сourt in the Tobolsk Kremlin. Enjoy the mesmerizing operas with the participation of the world stars. See the beauty of the picturesque city. Here such celebrities as Sergei Bezrukov, Yuri Bashmet, Helikon-Opera, soloists of the Mariinsky Theater, and others perform. Fans of classical music never miss this event.
For the first time "Summer in the Tobolsk Kremlin" was held in 2006.
The XIII Art Festival "Summer in the Tobolsk Kremlin" is one of the landmark events of the concert season in 2022. Even the fact that it takes place not in Tyumen, but in the ancient Siberian capital, already attracts the attention of listeners. This is a great opportunity to visit a beautiful city filled with the breath of time. A trip to the XIII art festival "Summer in the Tobolsk Kremlin" can be combined with a visit to museums, learning about the history of your region. For the listener, this is a new "concert" experience, since it is quite unusual to attend a concert held outdoors.
At various times , the concerts of the festival were attended by:
- People's Artist of Russia D. Hvorostovsky and the Moscow Chamber Orchestra under the direction of K. Orbelian (2006, 2014);
- soloists of the St. Petersburg State Academic Mariinsky Theater, the Academy of Young Singers and the Orchestra of the Mariinsky Theater under the direction of T. Sohiev (2008);
- soloists, choir and orchestra of the Moscow Theater "Novaya Opera" named after E.V. Kolobov (2011);
- creative collectives of St. Petersburg: Academic Symphony Orchestra of the St. Petersburg Philharmonic named after D.D. Shostakovich, Chamber Choir and Smolny Monastery Choir (2013);
- orchestra "New Russia" (conductor Yuri Bashmet), People's Artist of Russia Sergey Bezrukov (2015);
- soloists and chorus of the Moscow Theater "Helikon-opera" (2017, 2018).
In 2022, the festival will perform:
Tyumen Philharmonic Orchestra - conductor Alexey Karabanov, Honored Artist of Russia (1996), Honored Artist of the Russian Federation (2018). From 1985 to 2007, he led the Admiralty Orchestra, known not only in Russia, but also in Europe and America.
Tyumen Choral Chapel - Artistic Director - Honored Artist of the Russian Federation Albert Mishin Chief Choirmaster - Vera Burkovskaya Concertmaster - Denis Hulankhov.
The main event of the XIII Art Festival "Summer in the Tobolsk Kremlin" is
the PREMIERE of M.I. Glinka's Opera "LIFE FOR THE TSAR", which will be held in the semi-stage format*
The semi-stage genre is a performance in a semi-concert-semi-stage version,
in which the director's thought must adapt to difficult stage conditions.
Semi-stage successfully adopted the experience of European festivals.
Soloists of the Novosibirsk State Academic Opera and Ballet Theater (NOVAT):
-Diana Belozor (soprano)
-Elizaveta Tselikova (mezzo-soprano)
- Winner of the National Opera Award "Onegin" Andrey Thriller (bass)
-Soloist of the Mikhailovsky Theater Sergey Kuzmin (tenor)
-Tyumen Philharmonic Orchestra
-Choral Chapel of the Tyumen Philharmonic
Director of Photography - Vyacheslav Starodubtsev
(chief director of NOVAT, member of the Union of Theatrical Figures of the Russian Federation)